Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Anyone have I can't stop loving you extra?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member fscgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey! Does anyone have I Can't Stop Loving You volume one extra they could email me? If you do, post it here and I'll post my email. Preferably, mac users, but I'm desprate...
    Also, if anyone has Love Mode 9-11 that would be appreciated! ^^ Just don't send it by yousendit.com because it won't work on my mac!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Sick Fuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2001
    Posts
    82
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    No...

    [This message has been edited as it had no relation to the original post, was rude and judged to be unfit to remain. You can divague from the original subject, but please be polite while doing so.]

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ May 15, 2005 05:43 PM: Message edited by: Yue ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Cony's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2005
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah, me too! pleaaaaaaaase, do you know where to find 'I can't stop loving you'? I just have the two first chapters [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm afraid I don't have any of those chapters anymore. I did have the Love Mode but deleted them as I wanted s-c's version and not the one intended for friends ^^ I do believe they have also been asked to be removed from sharing on some mIRC channels after an explanation of the editor.

    Still, good luck, I'm sure some do have them! =)

    STill, the best way to get the I can't Stop loving you would be to take them at Hochuuami's IRC channel (#takudame if I remember well)

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ May 15, 2005 06:09 PM: Message edited by: Yue ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member aikasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2003
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    or you can grab them here:
    http://www.hochuuami.com/torrent.html
    the first completed volume by bitTorrent
    good luck to all of you ~.^

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •